The Swing Cooking Show
Friday, June 24 Masseria Restaurant hosts The Swing Cooking Show, a live art project where good music and good food come together in an explosive combination!
The atmosphere is full of swing styles notes, played live by the band of Swingredienti and of aromas of the dishes cooked by the kitchen staff of the restaurant: in this special evening, the culinary traditions of the area are interwoven with the Italian musical traditions that are worldwide beloved.
The Swingredienti consist, for the exhibition in Mantua, by Claudio Zanoni, Alan Iotti, Giulio Vetrone, Emiliano Paterlini and Renzo Finardi.
Entertaining the public is the “master of ceremonies” Big Bengi ( Daniele Bengi Benati) from Ridillo who, with the complicity of the chefs, will illustrate the modern dishes and will involve public in tasting, opinions and advice on the preparation of the courses!
Ultime News ed Eventi
- Joe Oppedisano’s Photographic Exhibition Wednesday June 7th, 2017
- Solidarity Dinner – Together for Africa Wednesday April 12th, 2017
- Aperitif for the international day against violence against women Wednesday November 23rd, 2016
- Autumn Truffle Wednesday November 2nd, 2016
- Autumn Mushroom Monday October 17th, 2016
T +39 0376 365303
F +39 0376 287049
Credit cards accepted: all
Pets are welcome
Monday12-15 / 19-23
Tuesday12-15 / 19-23
Wednesday12-15 / 19-23
Friday12-15 / 19-23
Saturday12-15 / 19-23
Sunday12-15 / 19-23